Ingredients to add: Butter 200 gr (7,05 oz), Water 90 ml (3.04 oz), Sugar 100 gr (3,52 oz), Apples 1 kg ( 35,27 oz), 1 Lemon, Milk as required to spread the dough.
- Put the Apple Pie mix in a bowl add butter and water.
- Knead it, then let the dough rest in the fridge for 20 min.
- Covered by a food-quality film.
- Meanwhile cut apples into small places.
- In a pan warm up sugar and spice mix and add 2 spoons of water and cook until you get large bubbles.
- Add some curls of butter, apples cut into pieces and grated lemon peel.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and divide it into two pieces.
- Roll out one part of the dough with a rolling pin, than place it on the cake tin.
- Fill it with apples.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 392ºF spreading it with some milk every 10 minutes until golden brown.