Ingredients: White Wheat Flour, sugar, rice flour, dried cocoa %5, raising agents: diphosphates, sodium carbonates, salt, flavors. May contain soy, sesame seeds and milk. Store in a cool, dry place.
Fresh Ingredients to add: 150 ml milk, 125 g of butter, 3 eggs.
- Put the Chocolate Cake Mix pack in a bowl and add the eggs (one at a time)
- the soft butter and the milk (for optimum results, all ingredients should be at room temperature).
- Mix with an electric mixer until the mixture is soft and smooth (it should take approximately three minutes).
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin that you have greased with butter or lined with baking paper (the ideal diameter is 20-22 cm).
- Bake in the center of a preheated oven at 180°C for approximately 45-50 minutes, until the surface is nicely browned.
- The baking times may vary by up to 5-10 minutes, depending no the oven used. To check whether the cake is done, stick a toothpick in the centere.
- If it is dry when you pull it out, the cake is properly cooked.
- Take the cake out of the oven, leave it to cool, remove it from the tin and dust it with icing sugar.
- To make the cake even more appetizing, fill it with custard, apricot jam (or other jam if you prefer) or chocolate cream.
- 300g of dark chocolate, 150g of sugar, 150ml of water.
- Melt sugar with water,
- Add chocolate cut into pieces and melt mixing.
- Leave it cool and pour the frosting on the cake using a spatula.