- 400 g of Molino Rossetto spelt flour
- 200 di of Molino Rossetto Manitoba flour
- 400 g of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- half teaspoon of sugar
- 15 g of Molino Rossetto Yeast
- 2-3 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
- Turn out on a surface the flours, blended with sugar and salt.
- Add the Molino Rossetto yeast, melted with warm water and the oil.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for 2 hours or so, in a hot place covered with a clingfilm.
- Knead the dough again until it will be smooth.
- Create the forms that you prefer.
- Oil the surface and sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Bake them in preheat oven for 30 minutes.