- 500 g of Molino Rossetto “type 0” Manitoba
- 350 g of milk
- 25 g of Molino Rossetto Yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Melt the Molino Rossetto yeast in warm milk.
- Add the Manitoba flour blended with salt, until the dough will be smooth.
- Divide the dough in two parts and let it rise for 30 minutes in a warm place and covered with moist rag.
- Put the dough in two buttered and dusted with flour plumcake moulds.
- Cover the moulds with baking paper and cook in hot oven to 180°C for 35 minutes.
- In the end, take off the baking paper and cook for 15 minutes.